JEAN

Amy D.
on 2/2/11 1:03 am - Stratford, Canada
Hey Jean...I want to order your book but refuse to pay $84.03 to have it shipped to Canada.  Do you know if they are going to be carrying them at Amazon or anywhere else anytime soon? 

Amy
Bette B.
on 2/2/11 1:06 am
 Hell, Amy. I can buy it for you and ship it for less than that!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 2/2/11 1:07 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Amy,
You can order it on Amazon.  It's a wonderful book and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Lisa O.
on 2/2/11 1:10 am - Snoqualmie, WA
It's available on Amazon U.S.  but I'll let Jean respond.  She may have another option.

It's a great book!  You'll enjoy it!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 1:14 am - Des Moines, IA
Just another fan of the book!  I love it!
Jean M.
on 2/2/11 1:25 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Amy,

$84.03 is ridiculous! I think there's something wrong with the book's shopping cart because it's giving me weird error messages when I try to select the shipping method. When I checked it a month or so ago, there was an international shipping option for about $10. I'll take that up with the geek that manages the shopping cart program, but in the meantime, if you send me a check, I'll send you an autographed copy for $28.95 ($19.95 for the book, $9.00 S&H via international first class mail. I'll send you a PM with my mailing address.

Thanks,
Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

linzi
on 2/2/11 1:51 am
hi jean,
what is this book about and do they sell it in the uk? what is the title i'll look on amazon xx
linzi       
Jean M.
on 2/2/11 4:30 am
Revision on 08/16/12
The title is Bandwagon. I believe Amazon will ship it to the UK - not sure what the shipping would cost. You can also order it directly from me (which I'd prefer because I don't make much $ on Amazon sales). Send an e-mail to me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Jean

author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

robin w.
on 2/2/11 5:08 am - Homer, MI
jean had my surgery 12-29 bought your book before hand to read loved it while in the hospital asked my doc if he had heard of it said no, so on my 2 week check-up i took it in to show him told him he needed at least one in the office, he was very impressed said he was going to get one. the realize band reps were there he had me talk to them about it they toowere impressed with it. just thought you would like to know. good job.robin
Jean M.
on 2/2/11 5:13 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Robin,

Thank you so much for sharing the news!

Jean

Most Active