Droopy Drawers !!

steelerfan1
on 2/1/11 10:25 pm
I have a new name in my bowling league now Droopy Drawers!!!

My jeans are so baggy on me its really bad lol, Im inbetween sizes .  My jeans are getting to big on me but I cant wear a size 22 yet because they are still to tight or to tight for me to wear in public yet   

Guess my bowling league is going to have to get use to my droopy drawers for a little while longer lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

PaintingChef
on 2/1/11 11:00 pm - TN
Congratulations!!!  That's fantastic!
My blog:  PaintingChef

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/11 11:04 pm
My sisters make fun of me about my saggy butt pants too...I too am between sizes...I wish they had half sizes...lol..
Tiff tells all
on 2/1/11 11:12 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
Oh the pains and hardship of getting healthy. The things we have to endure... 

"Next up in lane 5, we have Droopy Drawers looking for a 7-10 split."

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 12:02 am - Des Moines, IA
Congrats Droopy Drawers!  How fun!  I have a pile of clothes for Goodwill that is in my bedroom and when the pile gets too high, I take it in. 

I'm a RN and I got teased for many, many months about my lab jackets. I didn't want to spend the $ on new ones.  They must have felt bad for me, I ended up with several people giving me their smaller jackets.  ( I gave them back after I got too small for them)  Wasn't that sweet of them? hee hee 

Have fun bowling!   
Kristi
steelerfan1
on 2/2/11 1:24 am
thank ladies just little comments like my bowling buddies made make you feel so good !! 

Kristi they was going to take a donation up for me to go buy some new jeans  lol.  I told them I was going to go shopping this weekend.  They said they would rather see me in sweat pants then them droopy jeans but my sweatpants are just as bad

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

abbylamami66
on 2/2/11 7:12 pm - MA
isn't a good feeling.. I started a jar for my summer clothes. I will reward myself with putting money in teh jar for every milestone.

congrats, please make sure you dont go bowling in a skirt to then have droopy drawers falling down at your knees...lol

god bless you on your journey, its even better when you have supporters like you in our journey..
p.s. just went for my first fill, total lost 17lbs which it was not a dissapointment..whewww... yay me.
abby

Most Active