Problem with BC/BS Fed Program

Addie H.
on 2/11/11 7:37 pm - Little Rock, AR

Sounds like a plan I need to follow.

Addie H.
on 2/11/11 7:24 pm - Little Rock, AR
Update on BC/BS:
I recieved a phone call on Thursday 2/10 asking me how I was feeling from my recent "hospitalization" it was the insurance company. I informed her, that my surgery was cancelled due to "changes in the healthcare plan" since she seem unaware and informed about the status of my surgery (how this is possible? I don't know). I would think that the hospital would have faxed, emailed or whatever they do with the information, in order to collect on the bill IF i had been hospitalized. The young lady then told me that the changes were the result of Obama's healthcare reform, which took effect on Jan 2011. I am beganning to wonder about BC/BS, I complaint that on a previous term with BC/BS they refused to do the surgery (lapband) because it was a fairly new procedure, now it's healthcare reform. What next BC/BS?
Amyway on Monday, I am two phone calls.... one to customer service to get an appeal as she said and the other to the surgeons office to see if they have reviewed my records and see what I need to comply with BC/BS"s rules.
Most Active