THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/2/11 9:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Brrrrr.....it is so COLD here.  It is the pitts that they have had rolling power outages ( yesterday and we were told probably today too ).   Not too much fun when that happens.   It hasn't been this cold in N. Texas in about 15 - 20 years.   It is suppose to warm up somewhat by Saturday.   Sure hope it does.   Although snow is predicted tonight into tomorrow AM on top of all this ice that we have.   UGH Hate winter.   Oh well....thank God I don't live where it is Really cold.   LOL   Grateful today that even though we may have the rolling power outages....the heat will come back on and I am in a warm home and not homeless on the streets wondering if I will get a hot meal and a warm bed to sleep in from night to night.    Grateful for my WLS, family and friends, Support and encouragement.   Grateful for Eric Klein seeing the need and starting Obesity Help.    What a blessing this website has been in my life and in many others lives.   Grateful for all the message boards, the wonderful people on them and all the OH support groups.    Grateful for the chance after living 52 yrs. as a morbid obese person to have the chance to live life in a normal size body.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayer.   Grateful especially for waking up and having hope and joy in my life.    PLEASE feel free to share with us if you wish what you too are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 4:03 am, edited 2/3/11 4:03 am
Grateful post...hmm.. If I sit here long enough I could fill several pages with all the blessings in my life for which I am grateful. I am grateful for my insurance and my surgery date being scheduled...These two come to mind immediately...but I am most grateful for my family..They have loved and encouraged me no matter what my size or weight and even through the decision to have this surgery....I am grateful for my son..My nine year old best friend....Who has joined me on my journey to watch my calories and portions and to just try to make better food choices for our family...He really is the greatest...
Most Active