First Fill Today.

OCMomma
on 2/1/11 11:09 pm
SO excited and a little nervous.  I really need to see this scale start going down in numbers.

Failed Lapband December 2010,Revision to RNY 2015.

Tiff tells all
on 2/1/11 11:34 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
this first fill will hopefully be able to kick that hunger a little to the curb. Don't expect amazing things to happen, but do expect that a meal should keep you satiated for a little longer than usual. 

Keep making those good food choices. The numbers will happen. You can do it!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

OzzieGirl
on 2/1/11 11:39 pm - NY
Lap Band on 11/16/10 with
Good luck to you. I was banded on Nov. 16th and haven't had a fill yet. Going for a follow up next week. I don't think I need one because I am satisfied for at least hours between meals. We'll see!!

Keep us posted on how is goes!
OzzieGirl             
steelerfan1
on 2/1/11 11:52 pm

congrats !!! let me know how it goes I havent had a fill yet so I have no idea what to expect .

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Shaesnana
on 2/2/11 12:40 am - Davenport, FL
I haven't had one yet either.  Passed up on my last visit cause I haven't been hungry.  I'm just starting to get hungry between meals but not all the time.  I may call the dr next week and schedule one, not sure.   Remember, some folks feel no difference right away so be prepared for that too.  Sometimes it takes awhile to feel the effect, if any.  Let us know.

Lyn

Jeepers385
on 2/2/11 2:40 am - Hightstown, NJ
Hope all went well with your fill and that you see results real soon.

spuddzy
on 2/2/11 6:28 am - NY
I  was so excited about my 1cc fill but it did nothing.. I feel no difference. fter 2 days of liguids, 2 days of pureed and then whole food, I can actually say I don't aways feel hungrey. I eat oatmeal with blueberries usually for breakfast which fills me up and I take 3 ozs or 1/2 cup of egg salad or tuna and some melba toast. supper I just vary but I do measure. I'm pretty satisfield with my weight loss. I'm so happy for you as I know how long you've waited. Good luck with it...We had surgery the same time too...

spuddzy

OCMomma
on 2/2/11 7:43 am
Thanks .. Your doing GREAT!!! 

Sanday
on 2/2/11 7:21 am
Lap Band on 11/16/10 with
I was banded 11-16-10 also.  I had my first fill three weeks ago of 1cc and am scheduled for another tomorrow.  I gather the expericence is different for everyone and I hope everything went well for you.  I was extremely nervous and was so happy when it was over....especially since I didn't find
it painful at all...not even the injection prior to the fill to numb the area.
I only hope it turns out the same tomorrow.  Let us know how you did.  : )

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

OCMomma
on 2/2/11 7:42 am
Fill went great.  I was honest and told him how I feel like I can eat and eat all day.   He was awesome and said it was normal for a lot of people as we are all different .   Everything looked fine and he put in 3cc's.  So I now have a total of 4cc's in my 10cc band.    Back to liquids for 48 hours...woohooo 
It didn't hurt at all.  and I had gained 1 lb since last time .  Its alright I will be back on track.

Most Active