OK, ladies, let's talk panties

-Mari-
on 2/2/11 8:09 am
I have worn Women's Jockey brand for many a year. The only panties I have found that don't ride up my behind. I used to wear the briefs,"grannies", now I wear the hipsters. Luckily, Penny's is one of the rare stores that sell them. I have found, now that I wear a smaller size they have better color choices, before I was pretty much limited to white, tan or black. I hated that!!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
steelerfan1
on 2/2/11 8:17 am
no thong for me I would sit there and pick at my butt all day long

I havent worn anything but granny pants because of my weight hmm a new area to exlpore when I start to lose weight lol

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

coachgrrl
on 2/2/11 8:21 am
 I wear jockey's. I'm currently loving elance supersoft bikinis sz 8.  They are low enough they don't hang out the back of my jeans, but high enough to cover my panni.  I also like lane bryant string bikinis...but I'm currently in the lowest sz and am really too small for them now (WOOT!)..so I may try those in jockey as well.  I find the elance bikinis seem to have a bit more substance and are really comfy. 

And Jean, I just want you to know my boobies thank you every day for recommending that bali bra I love sooo much!

Jo N.
on 2/2/11 8:38 am - Crawfordsville, IN
Hey Janice

They have these things called Booty Pop Panties that are advertised to help supply you with a booty when worn, LMAO!
Five+ YEARS WITH THE LAP-BAND( 8/31/05)
Highest Weight: 317/Surgery Weight: 267/Lowest Weight: 148
Currently Filled 1.4cc in a 4 cc band APBand
Panniculectomy w/psudeo TT proformed by Dr Bergman 10/8/2009
Need Help With Success? Read a Geneen Roth Book. "When Food Is Love!"

janice34
on 2/2/11 8:44 am
I'll have to check into those!!LOL!!  I need lots of help!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 9:38 am
I am still preop, but I like the ones I bought from Lane Bryant the best. My sisters buy similar ones at victoria secret, just smaller in size. I buy a few of the styles Lane Bryant offers and love them all...Not too thrilled with their hipster though, I am bigger around the middle, so they never fit my backside...LOL...
svera
on 2/2/11 1:04 pm - Long Beach, CA
 i prefer the boy shorts but they have to have the right amount of stretch.  I have thongs but for what I use them for they are never on for more than a few minutes.....
   Sara Vera                  
Jean M.
on 2/3/11 12:16 am
Revision on 08/16/12
That reminds me of the filmy nightie my Aunt Jeanne made me for my first wedding night. When she gave it to me, she said, "Now be careful of this, because I stitched a lot of it by hand."

And my mom said, "C'mon, Jeanne, she's only going to be wearing it for 2 or 3 minutes."

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Lifebeauty
on 2/2/11 8:46 pm
I love the high cut but it looks like I have a thong on breasts.  The panni is just too big.  So I go for the brief, but not the granny.  If publishers clearing house comes through, it will be plastics and then...thong a thong, thong. LOL
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

PaintingChef
on 2/2/11 9:56 pm - TN
Hipsters.  Always and always and only.  I think I'm in the minority though.  I don't like the full cut briefs because when I put them on, my belly just makes them flip down anyway.  So I wear a hipter that buts under my stomach, for me that's the most comfortable.  No, I'm not wearing anything low-rise enough to need them, I wear dresses 99% of the time anyway, but hipsters are what I like best.

GOOD THREAD!!  I like this one!!
My blog:  PaintingChef

Most Active