OK, ladies, let's talk panties

janice34
on 2/2/11 7:13 am
Don't the butt of the boy shorts ride up? They just look like they would.
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 7:16 am, edited 2/2/11 9:59 am
When I first read this I thought it said, "lets talk parties".    I'm a little tired today and not as focused as I should be.  I like the high cut.  Jean, I bet you could give us buxom gals some good advice on how to buy and get a good fit on a bra. 
Jean M.
on 2/3/11 12:09 am
Revision on 08/16/12
As a matter of fact, 2-3 times a year I do a series of posts here called Jean's Bra Fit Clinic. Probably time to do that again soon, so stay tuned!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Jo N.
on 2/2/11 7:22 am - Crawfordsville, IN
Janice - I lost all my tush/butt during my weight loss... flat as board back there so to me the boy briefs are comfortable.
Five+ YEARS WITH THE LAP-BAND( 8/31/05)
Highest Weight: 317/Surgery Weight: 267/Lowest Weight: 148
Currently Filled 1.4cc in a 4 cc band APBand
Panniculectomy w/psudeo TT proformed by Dr Bergman 10/8/2009
Need Help With Success? Read a Geneen Roth Book. "When Food Is Love!"

reneekennedy11
on 2/2/11 7:23 am - CA
I only wear the thicker sided thong...and the lace boy shorts! 
Bette B.
on 2/2/11 7:46 am
 I'm never comfortable in anything other than granny panties. Call me old fashioned, but anything else always feels like they're falling down. I HAVE been getting into boy-cut ones lately, but they ride up on me. And forget thongs! After getting stuck driving home in a snowstorm for 4.5 hours (should have taken about 75 min) with a thong crammed up my butt, two words: NEVER AGAIN!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/11 9:35 am
Bette...... you seem to be having quite a few problems with all this snow....
OzzieGirl
on 2/2/11 7:56 am - NY
Lap Band on 11/16/10 with
Ladies - These are the kinds of posts we should be reading on OH. Just the topic put a smile on my face. Loved reading all of the input. As for me, I'm still too "fluffy" to wear anything but good old granny panties. I feel everything is covered and in its proper place. Thanks for the smile of the day, Jean!!
OzzieGirl             
janice34
on 2/2/11 8:05 am
While we are at it how about something that makes the butt look lifted? Is there anything out there to help that. I wear Spanx tops and love them but what about bottoms, panties?
Jean M.
on 2/3/11 12:13 am
Revision on 08/16/12
You could try control briefs to kind of smooth everything out. I know I've seen panties with padding to give the butt a more shapely appearance, but I can't remember where.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active