Thursday Feb 3

stephanie P.
on 2/1/11 3:50 am - woodland hills, CA
Having my first fill under Fluro on Thurs. Have managed to cancel 3 appts up until now due to anxiety. But this time im going through with it. I am excited, but (Excuse the grossness)..ive had diarrhea since Monday just thinking about it. Any advice for jumping back on the bandwagon. Im 3 yrs out, and i fell off a while ago.

Pre Op/Surgery Day/Current/Goal
337            325             295       165

Shaesnana
on 2/1/11 4:02 am - Davenport, FL
(((((Stephanie)))))
You'll be fine.  I've read on here that fills are nothing to be scared about.  (haven't had one yet cause I'm new)   So, I'm hoping they are all telling the truth!!  lol  What is it that is making you so nervous?  Is it the fill or is it about getting back on the bandwagon?  I know I have a huge fear of failure myself.  Like most of us, I have lost and gained so many lbs I cannot count them anymore.    I'm so afraid of not being able to do what I need to do long term to get this weight off and keep it off.  I try to take one day at a time but that doesn't always work.
Just for today I am doing it.  Tomorrow I will try to repeat.
Let us know how it goes for you.  Hey!  Feb 3rd is my anniversary to the same man for 43 yrs!!!!  So it's GOT to be a good day!

Lyn

stephanie P.
on 2/1/11 6:17 am - woodland hills, CA
Aww Lynn,
Happy Anniversary. The fill itself doesnt scare me. I have had 2 of those and they are a breeze. I think its giving up all the food I have continued to eat, and also I have a big fear of Vomiting. I have never vomited with the band, and i dont wanna start now

Pre Op/Surgery Day/Current/Goal
337            325             295       165

Most Active