MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/30/11 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Can't believe it is the last day of Jan.   WOW this month has flown by.    I had my support group yesterday.    We had 2 new people ( Grateful for that ) but a smaller than usual group.   But still a very good meeting.    Today I am grateful for Obesity Help and that my bariatric surgeon told me about OH when I went to his Seminar about  6 yrs. ago.  OH has been a big part of my life since then.   Grateful for my WLS and all the different WLS for everyone to chose which one is a good "fit"
for their lifestyle.    Grateful for my family and friends.   Grateful for my faith and answered prayers, and grateful for another chance at a better lifestyle that I was living the first 52 yrs. of my life.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for.....we ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives,    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active