Last Meal Syndrome?

Shaesnana
on 2/1/11 7:30 am - Davenport, FL
Well, congrats on your first post!!! There now, that wasn't so bad eh???  Keep posting.  Being an active part of the forum is a good support.   Yes, you'll find some crap from some but most are great.  Just don't get hung up on all the drama that sometimes happens. 

I hate to exercise but I'm doing the best I can at present.  I have to force myself big time to go out for a 30+ min walk on most days. For me, just THAT is a huge improvement.  Give it your best shot.  Sometimes I think some of these people that are there to help and support us don't have a clue!!   2 lbs is like nothing!  For crying out loud, if we could take weight off and keep it off would we have chosen weight loss wurgery????  Give me a break!

Keep posting!
Lyn

OCCali_Girl
on 2/1/11 3:08 pm - CA
On February 1, 2011 at 3:30 PM Pacific Time, Shaesnana wrote:
Well, congrats on your first post!!! There now, that wasn't so bad eh???  Keep posting.  Being an active part of the forum is a good support.   Yes, you'll find some crap from some but most are great.  Just don't get hung up on all the drama that sometimes happens. 

I hate to exercise but I'm doing the best I can at present.  I have to force myself big time to go out for a 30+ min walk on most days. For me, just THAT is a huge improvement.  Give it your best shot.  Sometimes I think some of these people that are there to help and support us don't have a clue!!   2 lbs is like nothing!  For crying out loud, if we could take weight off and keep it off would we have chosen weight loss wurgery????  Give me a break!

Keep posting!
Lyn
I am with ya Sheasnana-
I HATE to exercise!   I am trying to get out there and walk for 30-40 mins, and it is not easy but I figure with everything I HAVE accomplished Im not gonna beat myself up to bad, and do the best I can! I am glad to hear some people here who do not love to exercise; I am blown away by all the peeps who LOVE it!!!  Hope I can get there some day!  LOL

The band may not be perfect, but it will be perfect for me!

VEGAS IN JUNE GOAL!!        

Most Active