Ewwww...who is that!?

pitablond
on 1/31/11 5:03 am - Harrisburg, PA
I just logged on to facebook and was tagged in a picture from 2005.  Why do people do this to me?!  lol   I say this all the time but yet again...I can't believe I looked like that!!  Just thought I would share another before and during!  I hit another plateau but that's okay because I have come a LONG way and I'm not giving up! 

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

Hermosa L
on 1/31/11 5:29 am
I hate when people do that... I un tag myself.. with that being said YOU LOOK SO GREAT!! Congrats :)

pitablond
on 1/31/11 8:10 am - Harrisburg, PA
Lol. Thank you. I thought about doing that but I just couldn't.

steelerfan1
on 1/31/11 5:46 am
 boy you can tell big difference in the two pics.  Congrats to you !!! Keep up the great work !!!

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

pitablond
on 1/31/11 8:12 am - Harrisburg, PA
I love those side by side pics!

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 5:50 am
It's so hard to see pictures of us before -- I feel the same way about mine -- but just remember this:

1. You've done a wonderful job loosing weight

2. The little cutie you are holding doesn't give one heck whether you were heavier or not

Trixie
pitablond
on 1/31/11 8:31 am - Harrisburg, PA
Thank you...and your right! Neither boy has said anything about my loss...I actually thought my oldest would have. I am, however, concerned about Nicolas, who I was giving the piggyback ride to. He's my little beefcake. He's 63lbs and not even 4. We are already a low carb family and he drinks skim milk or crystal light. I'm just not sure how else to keep him from getting as big as I did.

BuckeyeGirl
on 1/31/11 9:02 am - TN
lol...I hate when people tag me in photos on FB because I STILL look like that! But I am making my way.

What a huge transformation! Congrats!

Lindsey

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 11:30 am - Des Moines, IA
Congrats on 104 pounds lost!  And you look soooo much younger!  Your son is a cutie!
mickib57
on 2/1/11 10:29 am - Granite Bay, CA
 Congrats to you! My own daughter did that to me the other day and I made her take it off immediately! lol...congrats again, you look amazing!

Most Active