Tired of all the personal bull****!!!!

Wendybrum
on 2/1/11 6:27 am - Oceanside, NY
 AMEN BETTE!!
wendy

Karen R.
on 2/1/11 6:36 am - Peoria, AZ
Bette
If I knew how to do the claps and cute pics I would. But since I don't all I can say is well said and amen.
Bette B.
on 2/1/11 7:06 am
 Well, I will tell you how. Above the window where you type a reply is a little smiley-face icon. If you click on that, it will bring down a window full of emoticons. You click on the oneyou want, and it appears in your post!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 2/1/11 7:13 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

hopeinarizona
on 2/1/11 7:59 am

I have been lurking lately because I have been scared off frankly. I really could use the support again. I am coming up on two years since being banded and I am also coming off of a two-month unfill. I gained 8 lbs over the holidays and sure could use the motivational support, so I decided to come back and get back into posting with my band friends again. Boy did I get an eyeful!

I am so saddened by all of this vitriol and non-stop fighting. I'm glad you have said something Bette, I sure hope that it works.

Judy

Bette B.
on 2/1/11 8:26 am
 Oh, I'm sure it won't do a damned things. But between blocking the annoyances and then venting, *I* am feeling better! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

spudz57
on 2/1/11 10:02 am, edited 2/1/11 10:03 am - AZ
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is the right thread to say this, but here goes - I am a newbie, getting prepared for my Lap Band surgery this month.  I am nervous, excited, happy, scared, just about every emotion.  I've been reading everything I can on this board, and up until this post, I've wondered if I am really making the right decision.  I am SO glad to see some Lap Band vets with several years under their belt (ha ha) and some positive feedback about the band, it is pretty discomforting to constantly hear about band failure, deaths, etc. I feel better seeing successful people.  Anyway, THANK YOU ALL for some positivity!

And on a side note - Great work Ms. Telisha - you go girl!

Abbe
T. Christian
on 2/1/11 10:33 pm
Thanks hun!!
Follow me @ www.Trim4Life.blogspot.com

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 
Confirmed Pregnancy- 3-14-11 ** Birth of Baby girl 11-1-11
*Never expect perfection from an imperfect person.

whitneyxo
on 2/1/11 10:57 am - MI
RNY on 05/29/18
I totally agree.
Im usually on here everyday but lately Ive strayed away because it seems all thats on here is negativity. I havent even gotten my band yet either! I totally agree with your post - this forum i thought was for the band experience not attacking everyone for their experiences and judgment.
Woo hoo bette!
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/11 11:47 am
Damn, why am I missing out on all the fun?  Oh, I guess I already BLOCKED THE **** out of the offenders.

Only 4 people on my blocked list, but it makes a world of difference.
Most Active