Tired of all the personal bull****!!!!

Jennifer R.
on 2/1/11 4:03 am - Fullerton, CA

Bette, I don't post here very often but thank you, thank you, thank you.

My mom always told me never to say or do anything in public/at work/online that you wouldn't want on the front page of the newspaper. I think everyone needs to calm the **** down and stop taking themselves so seriously.

Again, thank you :)
Jennifer

Courage is not always a lion's roar. Sometimes, it is a small voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Plans

"When you change the way you see things, the things you see will change."

jennylew
on 2/1/11 4:05 am - Hill AFB, UT
Well said Bette!
Man, why do always miss out on the good stuff? LOL!!!  I'm not sure if it's some of the same stuff I've been reading, but I also had to block two people yesterday just because their petty bull**** had nothing to do with anything on this forum except to belittle others and make themselves feel better (although I don't know how someone can feel good about some the stuff they post on here.) There are some really miserable people on this forum who need to
get a life. I totally agree with you Bette!

Jen-

Starting weight- 265     Goal weight- 165-145 
sfnativewm
on 2/1/11 4:18 am

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/11 4:26 am - MN
T. Christian
on 2/1/11 5:04 am
LMBO!!!!! FUNNY PIC!!
Follow me @ www.Trim4Life.blogspot.com

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 
Confirmed Pregnancy- 3-14-11 ** Birth of Baby girl 11-1-11
*Never expect perfection from an imperfect person.

Bette B.
on 2/1/11 5:40 am

bar-of-soap-in-mouth

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Bette B.
on 2/1/11 5:41 am
 Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. My personal preference was for Lux, but I found Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heady, but with just a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

-Mari-
on 2/1/11 7:50 am
I love that movie, when I was growing up I had a friend who's parents made them eat Jalapeno peppers if they swore.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
speck
on 2/1/11 4:42 am, edited 2/1/11 4:43 am
I'm almost 2 1/2 years out and very happy I had the lap band surgery.

As with all surgeries(not just bariatric) there can be risk and future complications.

The VSG posters can say "their" proceedure is better than lapband and less complications, just as the Gastric Bypass posters could post that they have better weightloss than the VSG posters. To each his own.

There's no limit on the seminars you can attend. Most doctors perform both surgeries. I relied on my doctors advice(and attending two different seminars) on which proceedure was "best for me".

It's one thing to disagree with and give your experience about lap band surgery, but when it becomes unhealthy, it might help some to focus on themselves instead of living in dysfunctional behavior.

One more thing, there are definitely pros/cons with each surgery. I personally like the fact that the death rate is lower with lap band. But I don't go to other forums and tell everyone they have a higher risk dying than I do for chosing their surgery.

Sandra

-Mari-
on 2/1/11 4:52 am

Smells Like Bull****
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Most Active