TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/31/11 9:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Snowy Morning Everyone,

I woke up to snow and sleet everywhere this AM.   Guess the Packers and Steelers brought that weather with them to North Texas for the Super Bowl.   LOL  All we are hearing on the news is the Media news conference that was suppose to take place at Cowboy's stadium today OUTSIDE  (LOL  I think not on that one LOL ).    Anyway my post is not suppose to be about the weather and Super Bowl.    I am sure that the wintry mix we have won't phase those teams but it will the people trying to fly and drive in town for the Super Bowl.    Today I am grateful for the snow but not so much the ice.   Growing up here in N. Texas we rarely ever got snow.   It is beautiful  but I won't be venturing out in it.   Grateful for my family and that my husband made it home safely from work this AM.   Grateful for answered prayers and my faith.    Grateful that my home is warm and that my heater works really good.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on all these message boards that are always here to answer questions for others and help others out.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for if you would like.   I promise I do read the responses.   Have a great day and please drive safe if you are having wintry mix's too.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 9:55 pm - Des Moines, IA
Thanks for posting this Vivian! 
I'm grateful for losing weight again after 5 months of losing only 10 pounds, I just lost 6 pounds in one week by keeping better track of what I'm eating.
I'm grateful for my DH who plowed our driveway, it's hilly and a 1/4 mile long.  He was out there in the dark, in the cold at 5:30am plowing it on our old tractor with no cab.
I'm grateful that I don't have to work tonight when the weather is supposed to get worse with increased wind with the snow.
I'm grateful for recieving an award for doing over 250 Therapy visits with my Golden Retriever "Gracie".  Grateful for all the love the 1st grade students give Gracie when she listens to them read twice a week.
Grateful for finding the exercise DVD "30 day shred".  It's working!
Grateful for my family and friends.
Okay, I'll stop... hee hee

Hugs,
Kristi
Vivian Prouty
on 1/31/11 10:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Yeah !!!!  You go Kristii !!!   That is awesome 6 lbs. in one week.  You are sure rocking that band !!!   It never seems to amaze me how just tracking food and really being aware of what we mindlessly put into our mouth's helps.   I too have really started tracking my food intake too.    Horray for Gracie.  I love love love my doggies too.   Congrats to both of you for your success !!! Keep up the great work.   WOO HOO for your sweet hubby doing that drive way for you in the dark.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/11 10:35 pm - Des Moines, IA
Thanks Vivian!  : )
lanootie
on 2/1/11 2:42 am
I am grateful for the opportunity to feel well!!!  I am grateful for my band and my supportive family.
In 2 years I have lost 195 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel like a different person and pray daily that I can continue on this marvelous journey called LIFE!

Finally banded

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up."  Ecclesiastes 4:9(NIV)

Vivian Prouty
on 2/1/11 6:24 am - Fort Worth, TX
 CONGRATULATIONS !!!!  WOW 195 lbs. lost with the lapband.    And people tell me all the time that it doesn't work.   LOL   None of the WLS's will work if you don't work them as they are designed.    I have a niece who was banded in June and has lost nearly 80 lbs.    I am SO PROUD of you.   Keep up all the hard work.    Congrats again on all your success.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Most Active