Losing Weight

MaryAnn2710
on 1/30/11 8:55 pm - United Kingdom
I had my gastric band fitted last November and I have lost 31 pounds since, I had my first fill two weeks ago and I've only lost 1 pound since, I thought I was doing something wrong but after looking on here I now feel re-assured. 
I read before my operation that you can get depressed and low after having surgery but i truly haven't found this to be the case, I've been on top of the world and I have so much more energy. I am feeling really good, especially now that all my clothes are getting too big and I am having to replenish my wardrobe!!! I'm now looking forward to losing the next 30 pounds.
MizzRI
on 1/30/11 10:46 pm - Charlestown, RI
Im right there with you!  I had surgery on 12/10 and have lost almost 30lbs and I was just commenting the other day about how much more energy I have now.  I LOVE IT!!  Before, I couldnt get out of my own way....now, I have been shoveling snow like a mad woman without batting an eyelash (I have the blisters to prove it lol).....and, like you, I LOVE the feeling of my clothes getting loose on me now....I have stalled the past two weeks but I had TOM on the horizon and now that thats over, Im hoping the scale will start showing results again.  I also need to start really focusing on my portions again...I feel like because of my cravings from TOM I have eaten a little more than I should.  So, new day and Im refocusing! 

Congrats on your 30lbs and good luck with your next 30!
Most Active