how did YOU move YOUR butt today?

jaxmom
on 1/27/11 10:49 pm
So today, and I was sooooooooooo not even close to being in the mood to workout, I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Everyday its the same story.... I dread, dread, dread going and literally have to drag my big butt to the gym. The first 15 minutes I am miserable and my legs hurt... then the rest kind of flies by. I get home and jump in the shower and feel AMAZING and soooo happy I went. I feel like a skinny girl after the gym, lol. Why can I not condition my brain to WANT to go to the gym?
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

bubblesrn
on 1/27/11 11:55 pm

too cold out and ice all over and it's supposed to snow again tonight... ugh. 

nywho, 1 hour on the ellipitical for me while catching up on Jersey Shore on DVR.  Mindless TV is the best when excercising... you don't think about the burn!  LOL 

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

coachgrrl
on 1/28/11 1:04 am
 Lots of cold, snow and ice here...so inside with the wii it is.

30 minutes...boxing, running, hula hooping and some strength training.

rachaelv
on 1/28/11 1:14 am - Williston, ND
I am the exact same way! I absolutely positively HATE exercising but yet I feel so great afterwards and happy that I did it lol. I don't understand it either.

But anyways lol I drug myself out of bed this morning and forced myself to do the 2 mile walk with that one lady's DVD (mind just drew a blank on her name...think its like something Samsone...not sure how to spell it lol)

DeniseB.
on 1/29/11 6:15 am - IN
I am the same way.  I have come to love the way I feel after exercise, but I dread jumping on the evilliptical and you're right, after 15 minutes I am good.  I did 80 minutes today and I feel awesome, but it's never easy to get started.

Denise
340/319/216/155

vickiejk
on 1/29/11 7:05 am - McDonough, GA
Ditto for me. I did 45 minutes on the Eliptical this morning before work. Even though I had to get up at 4 am. For me it's easier than going after I have worked all day. It makes me feel good all day knowing that I don't have to go to the gym after work.
Too bad sleeping doesnt burn the same amount of calories.

Vickie Jane

Most Active