FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/27/11 10:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Friday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great week.   I am looking forward to this weekend.   Have a busy one full of Support Groups.    Have a support breakfast at 9 in the morning....then have my OH Support group this sunday.   Today I am grateful for second chances....second  chances at a better lifestyle and making better choices.    Second chances at living as a normal size person.    When you life your entire life as a morbidly obese person it is really hard to do at times.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for encouragement and support from others.   Grateful for Obesity  Help and all the help that they offer us as you travel on this journey to a healthier lifestyle.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.   There is always someone out there so much worse than we are.   I am grateful that I was approved for my WLS on the first try and so grateful for all the different WLS so we can chose which fits best for us and our lifestyle.    Feel free to share with us what YOU are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

CarenB61
on 1/29/11 5:44 am - TX
You are a breath of fresh air.Thank you

Most Active