Whew I made it!!

Hislady
on 1/29/11 5:34 am - Vancouver, WA
Well survived my gall bladder surgery Thurs. and good grief that sucker was 4 centimeters or slightly smaller than a tennis ball. No wonder I felt like I got hit by a semi. But doing well now, home and eating my pain meds like a good girl. I intentionally picked a different surgeon than my band doc because my band hasn't been too successful so wanted to avoid him (they're all in the same office). Well my original surgeon had to go out of town and yep you guessed it, my band doc was taking his patients. He's really nice but the band just wasn't for me altho he did say he still wouldn't have done a different surgery for me because of my clotting disorder. He did say he was very sorry it hadn't worked any better for me but he said now that I can move around better he hopes I'll do better. Well so am I but we will see. So I'm just taking it easy for awhile but at least I don't feel as exhausted as I was. No wonder, it seems I gave birth to a GB alien!
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/11 6:13 am
Glad you are over and done with this and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
MomTo3Ds
on 1/29/11 7:26 am
Here is to a speedy recovery.
Kate -True Brit
on 1/29/11 4:54 pm - UK

Glad it went OK. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Joanna B
on 1/29/11 9:58 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/15
So glad everything went well and now you are on the road to recovery!

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/11 12:23 am - Des Moines, IA
Yay!  Puppy hugs again from Gracie and Jack!

Hislady
on 1/30/11 7:15 am - Vancouver, WA
Ohhhh squeeee I love puppy hugs especially from Jack and Gracie, give them a treat and hug from auntie!
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/30/11 2:11 am - Mexico
Sorry you had to deal with your band doc, that was likely an unexpected surprise.

Hope you feel great soon!

BTW, tetrarose, very pretty dogs!

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Hislady
on 1/30/11 7:19 am - Vancouver, WA
You know he really is a sweet guy and felt bad that my band hasn't worked so well. I would still trust him with any surgery. It's hard to get annoyed with someone so darn nice. I wish he was a jerk then I could rip him a new one but nope total sweetie. Oh well tis what it tis, can't get me down I'm too stubborn.
Most Active