Whats you thoughts on Gastric Bypass NO SURGERY....

tripmom02
on 5/11/12 12:47 pm - NJ
 I always have to laugh at those adds b/c they say "Gastric Bypass NO surgery" but the picture they use is always of a banded stomach. If they can't even get their surgeries straight, I doubt their product is up to par LOL

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

sammie47
on 1/27/14 12:32 am

I had a gastric band  done over 10 years ago and lost over 100lbs; however in the last year I have gained back 45lbs. I quit smoking and picked up eating again, not a good thing! I needed to lose the weight and control my urges! I have tried this Roca labs gastric bypass no surgery and it has been working for me. In the past month and a half I lost 18lbs. I can honestly say that it works the same surgery. As soon as I eat the mixture I feel a sense of fullness and am unable to eat a lot. I think it worth a try if you have already had surgery or are thinking about surgery. It is a good thing to get the feeling of what your stomach feels like and how much food you can eat with a smaller stomach. After taking this if I overeat, I feel it and feel so bloated and very sick to my stomach similar to when I over ate after surgery. Her is a video I found on the web as well.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ There is quite a lot of  reviews out there both good and bad if you look. Just giving my thoughts and experience. 

Hislady
on 1/29/11 5:20 am - Vancouver, WA
Save your money for the real deal, this is a scam just like all the others. Tho I would suggest a sleeve rather than a band if your ins. will cover it.
Most Active