Whats you thoughts on Gastric Bypass NO SURGERY....

Pamela B.
on 1/28/11 11:09 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
I was on another obesity site and came across this I've never heard of it,have yall...I'm concidering lapband surgery...When I can get a CONSULT anyways....
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/28/11 11:42 am - Mexico
Total crap.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Bette B.
on 1/28/11 11:49 am
 Nicely put. I was going to say, "Complete and utter crap." 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/28/11 11:54 am - Mexico
Same difference. ;o)

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
reneekennedy11
on 1/28/11 12:56 pm - CA
Do it...dont listen to anyone who has had negitive issues with it...it can happen with anything....everyones body is different:) Go for a consult!
T. Christian
on 1/28/11 2:23 pm, edited 1/28/11 2:24 pm
What is the question?? The actual Gastric Bypass procedure with no surgery?? If thats what you are askin I'd say do more research. I myself never heard of such a thing. How can the gastric bypass happen without a surgery?? Research, research.
Follow me @ www.Trim4Life.blogspot.com

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 
Confirmed Pregnancy- 3-14-11 ** Birth of Baby girl 11-1-11
*Never expect perfection from an imperfect person.

Pamela B.
on 1/28/11 5:19 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
go to rocalabs.com and you will find the info...
Kate -True Brit
on 1/28/11 6:13 pm - UK

Same old, same old! Same old garbage that is!  Mind you, I didn't  read it all - all began to sound so familiar! Remember Ayds? Expanded to fill your stomach so you didn't feel hungry!

1. Our whole problem normally is not losing weight but keeping on losing and then keeping it off! So do you eat this muck for ever?

2. Ayds was banned when they discoered all the nasty side effects of damage to teh stoamch tissues.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Ann Marie C.
on 1/28/11 10:22 pm
Pam, this is the same kind of stuff as any other fiber filled bar you buy any where else-People who prey on the uninformed and get them to spend money-dont rate very high in my book-do your research and you will find that there is no quick fix or else we would have tried that not this-Good luck in your search
Only $480 Vs.a Gastric by pass for 8000-yup...

Tasty mixture forms a natural gastric bypass

Only 20% of the stomach available for food intake

POWERFUL - physically prevents you from eating

This medical innovation is an all-natural formula taken in the morning as a tasty red mixture. It creates an immediate gastric bypass effect: only 20% of your stomach volume will be available for food/calorie intake, forcing you to eat 50% less and lose weight from day one! The patented β-Glucan® ingredient regulates your blood sugar levels and eliminates the body's need for sweets and snacks. (rocalabs.com)
Unless they have some sweet thing standing infront of the carbs nothing is going to be more powerful than my head hunger

Annie
Evaluation 5/10/08
Surgery 11/04/08Lap Band Concord Hospital
257/177/150

Crys7
on 5/11/12 8:38 am
Hello,

You should try the Roca Labs Bypass NO Surgery. Not only has many others been successful, but my friend tried the diet and has had success. She has been on the formula about a month and has lost 17lbs. She happy with her success so far and has decreased her dose.

Most Active