Time for some happy news !!!!

steelerfan1
on 1/30/11 5:57 am
I had my second doc appt on the 24th this month my goal every month after I get done seeing him is to lose at least 8 pounds in between appts.

I have so far lost 4 of the 8 and my next appt isnt til the 28th of Feb so looking good on hititng them 8 pounds and that means no fill yet again !!!!!   I weighed in at the docs at 317 and today I hit 313 :o)   I cant believe it only 13 more pounds and Im out of the 300's !!!! This time last yr this would have been a dream but its a reality now baby !!! whoohooo

Now the big news !!!

I went to walmart yesterday of course to buy Steeler things for the big superbowl next Sunday !!!whoohooo

They had sweatpants on sale for 5 bucks a pair I thought what the heck I will need some new ones for camping season this spring when we get our RV back out for the summer.

I went and got some 22/24's .  Im still a 300 pound plus girl I knew i wouldnt fit into them but like they say curiosity kills the cat well I should be dead

I tried them on they fit !!!!    Well let me clarify this one point.  I would not wear them out in public yet they are still to tight or at least by my standards I dont want people looking at my butt right now lol when I get my sexy new butt they can drool then lol

But I havent been able to put on a pair of 22/24 in over 20 yrs !!! I could never get them over my hips !!!!

I think if I get down at least another 20 pounds I will be able to wear them out in public without thinking Im going to split them lmao .

What a week !!

I lost four pounds this week
I had no fill from doc this week my second straight skip on fills
and I got my booty into a 22/24 pair of sweatpants even though they was still tight
and the best thing

STEELERS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL !!!!!

Can this week get any better ??? I dont think so :o)

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Jean M.
on 1/30/11 6:02 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I'm not a football fan (the Superbowl is about football, right?) but I'd definitely be a happy girl if I were you! Way to go. And I hope the Steelers win.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Judy825
on 1/30/11 6:08 am - Jacksonville, FL
congrats!  I know it feels good to be in those smaller sizes! 
        Seminar weight: 344. Consult Weight: 332.  Surgery Weight: 289   
Check out my blog at www.ldslapband.blogspot.com

"Low Carb diet for me...not a diet anymore but a lifestyle"

MomTo3Ds
on 1/30/11 6:43 am
That's really oustanding! I'm happy for you :)
Chashton
on 1/30/11 6:59 am - NY
Congrats Steeler !!!!!  Good Job..keep the good work.

Denise
JoMixx
on 1/30/11 7:19 am - West Yarmouth, MA

GO STEELERS!!!

Oh ya - AND

YAY FOR YOU TOO!!!

Surgery 1/6/11 , 14ml band - 0ml fill      
reneekennedy11
on 1/30/11 7:40 am - CA
I am so happy for you lady!! You are doing so awesome...and in no time you will meet your main goal! 
Tiff tells all
on 1/30/11 7:43 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

joeysdad
on 1/30/11 8:02 am - san pedro, CA
not really a steelers fan but i am a fan of yours congratulations!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/11 8:35 am

THAT is what I would call a 1st class NSV!! Congrats!

Most Active