so hungrey

spuddzy
on 1/28/11 8:10 am - NY
The last too nights I have been so hungrey...I had a 1cc put it on tuesday and she said it was empty. well, I feel no restriction at all...I measure out my break/lunch. Tonights dinner I had salmon, green beans/small baked sweet pot....Its 3 hrs. and I feel like snacking.. I don't want to get caught up in this as I will not continue to loss weight....any suggestions. my next appt. is 2/22.

spuddzy

steelerfan1
on 1/28/11 8:16 am
I go about 3 hrs to four hrs and have a snack at night . In fact I always have a snack at night usually its around 10 pm or so .

I have some cheese, yogurt, banana or a glass of milk

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

spuddzy
on 1/28/11 8:25 am - NY
Thanks. I Didn't think I should eat more than 3 meals without snacks...but I when I need it really I will. I know the difference between the head and stomach...mybe I need tp drink more...

spuddzy

craazy4luv
on 1/29/11 2:13 am - Reno, NV
Did your doctor tell you not to have snacks at all?  I alternate meal, snack,meal,snack,meal,snack.....all day long.  If my stomach growls(notice I said stomach) not my head telling me it wants food, but my stomach telling me it needs food, I feed it.  It will keep your energy up all day, keep your metabolism up, keep your body from storing fat, and keep you from cheating and binging on stuff you don't really want or need.  Don't starve yourself and make yourself miserable, thats why you had the surgery and stopped the painful dieting.  No one should have to walk around hungry all the time.  I have a meal and then about 3 hours later I have a snack, then about an hour to 1 1/2 hours later I have another meal...and so on.  This is about the intervals that my stomach growls.  Keep up the good work. 

adorkbl
on 1/28/11 8:27 am
With 1cc... you aren't going to feel restriction. Hang in there. You are in bandster hell. Good job on sticking to the portion sizes!! If you need a snack, go high protein and keep it small... a piece of string cheese is a really good snack. Or one of my favorite snacks are the 100 calorie cottage cheese/fruit cups. Sweet and filling.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/28/11 8:39 am - Mexico
What if you go really low carb until you get restriction? The sweet potato would make me hungry in a few hours as well.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/11 8:56 am - Mayville, NJ
 Oh girl I feel ya. Ive had a weird ride so far...Im trying to hang in there too. Ive started drinking a tall cup of water about 10 minutes before I eat so I feel fuller faster. I don't know if thats what we're supposed to do on paper, but its working for me this week.
Most Active