What are we eating this Sunday?

The New Mrs
on 1/29/11 10:18 pm - Mooresville, NC
VSG on 02/09/12
Good morning! I'm on liquids today and tomorrow. 

We went to an uptown restaurant last night for dinner (Charlotte Restaurant Week) and I ate way way way too much.  So much that I made myself sick and I was miserable until about 3 a.m. last night when I finally went and slept in my "big" chair so I could sit up.  I'm mad at myself. I knew better and even thought about the plan on how I was going to eat even before I went into the restaurant last night and then promptly ignored it because I let myself get too hungry. Soooo...

Early: Coffee
B: Atkins Mocha Latte Shake
L: Peanut Butter/Chocolate Smoothie with added protein
D: Some butternut squash soup and a shake for protein

I hope everyone has a good day. 
Julie
Lap Band Surgery 12/19/2009, revised to Sleeve 2/9/2012

Next goal:  183
rudeetina
on 1/29/11 10:50 pm - Denver, CO
Good Morning,

I will be doing liquids also -today is 3rd day post-op.....Last night I think I finally slept a little comfortable - outside of the pain I get in my chest. Feels like a bad case of indigestion...

I don't get as much sharp pain as I did when I go home Thursday night.....

When does all the soreness and pain go away....I try walking periodically but U give in  as my stomach feels like it is pulling and I get shortness of breath to-were the pain comes back.

Any ideas ON thoughts on this matter
"There is hardly a more gracious gift that we can offer somebody than to accept them fully, to love them almost despite themselves.?
— Elizabeth Gilbert

The New Mrs
on 1/30/11 1:42 am - Mooresville, NC
VSG on 02/09/12
I'm pretty sure you are on the upswing!  I also had surgery on a Thursday.  If it's nice where you are, go outside and breathe in some fresh air.  That will help. 

Try a heating pad or ho****er bottle to help with the gas pain in the stomach area.  I hugged a heating pad for days after the surgery.  

Hang in there.  It's ALL WORTH IT!
Julie
Lap Band Surgery 12/19/2009, revised to Sleeve 2/9/2012

Next goal:  183
j.johnson26
on 1/30/11 9:29 am - FL
 i was told if any pain after lapband use cold on the sites..the heat will irritate the port site and hurt more
cheechtrish
on 1/30/11 3:31 am - DE
Adjustable Gastric Band on 02/01/11
I am not eating anything today!  All liquids- clear, today and tomorrow as Tuesday is my surgery day! :)/

Hungry.... but doing okay !  :-)
jennylew
on 1/30/11 3:46 am, edited 1/30/11 3:48 am - Hill AFB, UT
Hi all!

My day:

B: Egg Beaters veggie omelet + 1 slice whole grain toast w/light margarine and low sugar jam.
S: Fruit smoothie (1/2 banana, 5 frozen strawberries, 3 prunes, 1 cup water, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.)
L: 1/3 cup tuna salad + green salad + light ranch dressing
D: Morning Star Chicken patty  + country gravy + veggie
S: S.F. pudding or a light yogurt
W: May take 1/2 mile walk.

Have a great Sunday!

Jen-

Starting weight- 265     Goal weight- 165-145 
ktime
on 1/30/11 5:06 am
B- Once piece of Turkey sausage with egg beaters with bell peppers and cheese

L- Lean hamburger patty with onions and cheese

D-Salmon with veggies of some sort

S-Frozen Cool Whip Free with Sugar Free Hershey's Syrup- Yum -very low cal

45 min walking

Cocobean
on 1/30/11 6:26 am
 B- poached egg
L- bran flakes cereal
D-  low fat ground chicken garlic/ broccoli pizza w/ homemade chickpea flour crust.  

"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time." ~ Mark Twain
Most Active