Today is THE Day

rudeetina
on 1/26/11 9:02 pm - Denver, CO
I get banded today. Have to be at the hospital at 11:30am. I didn't sleep at all last night.... I hated that darn suppository that my Dr. requested I do last night... I have always been regular and I had a hard time gripping whether I should do it or not... But I did..

I am sooooooooo nervous and scared all at the same time... Didn't sleep much at all - tossed and turned.... I will be glad when it is all over and I am back at home... I don't do well with hospitals anyway..

The anesthesiologist called last night so that did help a little... He managed not to freak me out.... I heard people say that they questioned if they were doing the right thing... I did that same thing... AND I also looked at my kids and said YES....  Besides I think my kids would enjoy their childhood more if I was home and not spending countless hours in the gym due to no results.....

Well Colorado here I come and when you see smoke in the city that is indeed me painting the town red...
"There is hardly a more gracious gift that we can offer somebody than to accept them fully, to love them almost despite themselves.?
— Elizabeth Gilbert

mary101678
on 1/26/11 9:15 pm - RI
VSG on 07/10/12

Good luck! Hope all goes well!!

airhead_74
on 1/26/11 9:16 pm
DS on 08/20/12
It's always best to follow your doctor's advice. I feelt the same way you did. I think that's normal. But I have no regrets about going through with it. I know you won't either. Wishing you the best of luck. Can't wait to see pics of you painting the town red.

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

joeysdad
on 1/26/11 9:35 pm - san pedro, CA
you have nothing to worry about i had my surgery yesterday. i woke up this morning feeling good with just a little feeling that i would not even call pain. you will do great good luck!!!

Troy Roberts
on 1/26/11 9:36 pm - CO
Im thinking of you you will do great .Benn up and walk 3 miles today already going for a hike later today i will keep you in my thoughts. Best Troy
BluestCat
on 1/27/11 7:31 am
Welcome to the loser's bench. We have a spot for you!

Kim
Most Active