THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/26/11 10:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Thursday Morning Everyone,

WOW this week has gone by so quickly.    Super Bowl sunday in a little over a week.   In the D/FW area that is ALL we are hearing on TV.    Glad I don't live in Arlington !!!!   UGH I pitty the people who do.    They are going to close off some of the major roads for Super Bowl traffic.    
Grateful today for the sunshine and the weatherman saying that it will get up near 70* today.  Sad thing is it is going to be even warmer tomorrow then on sunday the temps are going to start dropping again.   Ahhhh winter in Texas.   LOL  Funny how it does.    I am grateful also that my son's 2 German Shepherds were fixed yesterday although I am having to deal with them looking like aliens and running into things.   Grateful for my family, friends. and WLS.   Also my faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for all the wonderful precious people I have met here on OH and for support groups.   Grateful for all the different WLS so that we have a choice on which one is the right fit for us and our lives.    Have a blessed day and upcoming weekend. 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active