Quick B*TCHFest Express Lane

Bette B.
on 1/27/11 2:23 am
Another day and another chance to let it out but this time, you only get ONE complaint. Then you have to go to the back of line and wait for your number to come back up. Here's mine: 
and this doesn't include all that's packed down and frozen solid beneath.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

luvbskts
on 1/27/11 3:25 am
I am in the process of being transfered.  I have to leave my school and my very well trained staff to go bail-out another dept. because their manager couldn't do her job.  It really ****** me off.  

There...short and sweet :)
pam57
on 1/27/11 4:28 am - Murrieta, CA
REALIZE Band on 12/20/10 with
 I got my haircut yesterday and I look like a cross between an electrocuted chicken and Rod Stewart with gray hair. 

cristie2000
on 1/27/11 5:23 am
LMAO!  I hate a bad haircut, but your description is hilarious!
adorkbl
on 1/27/11 7:41 am
Oh no! I am sorry. I had a horrible haircut last weekend and had to go get it fixed by someone else. Feel much better now that it is fixed. They can ruin your day. At least you seem to have some humor about it. :)

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

deb_t
on 1/27/11 7:34 am - RI
As much as I adore my snowblower, I'm over the snow.  Can't wait for the early spring flowers!!
Debbie 

Includes 47.5 lbs. lost during 7 month pre-op period
MARIA F.
on 1/27/11 7:40 am - Athens, GA
Well Bette I usually don't join in on your ***** fest's (u know............since I ***** so much anyway), but I'll make an exception tonight.

So I will be *****ing about my $468 towing bill!!! :-(

Next I will ***** about AAA telling me I have to wait 3-6 weeks to be reimbursed on my $468 towing bill!

Yeah I know...........u said just one *****but since when have I ever played by the rules? :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/11 7:46 am

I was getting ready to ***** about my day, (!#$%&** alarm clock) when I realized I'm the only one to blame for how ****ASTIC it has been, so I'll shut up now.

Sorry for the ****ty weather Bette.  Powder like that is useless unless there are skis and Irish Coffee involved ;)

Bette B.
on 1/27/11 9:42 am
 I don't ski, but hmmmm . . . .

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/27/11 9:46 am - Mexico
On January 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM Pacific Time, MsLabRat wrote:

I was getting ready to ***** about my day, (!#$%&** alarm clock) when I realized I'm the only one to blame for how ****ASTIC it has been, so I'll shut up now.

Sorry for the ****ty weather Bette.  Powder like that is useless unless there are skis and Irish Coffee involved ;)

I love the word ****astic!

I do believe I will steal it.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active