Snowy Wednesday B*TCHFest!

Bette B.
on 1/26/11 4:09 am
wintter jan82 by cre8tv
Mother Nature insists you all take part today!

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULESTHE RULES: "B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name) and 
 ABSOLUTELY NO SURGERY WARS

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Adult content ahead! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. I know that MINE will. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

Okay, here we go!

- 28.8" of snow in 26 days. It's not the depth, actually; it's the damned frequency. Can we have ONE "nice" 40-50 degree day in between winter storms, ice storms, blizzards, etc.? No? Thanks, Mother Nature. *****

- Alright, I've applied for more types of jobs in more types of industries at more types of pay-rates and - nothing! WTF - HOME DEPOT won't hire me? UPS? Petco?

- To the douchbags in politics who claim that people on unemployment LIKE being there and getting "free money". First off, there is a lot more to having a job than just making money. There's also feeling useful and having some purpose to getting out of bed in the morning. Second, my husband and I - both now unemployed - have gone from making a combined $120,000/year to $39,000/year. Our MORTGAGE cost ALONE is almost $24,000 a year. Keeping health insurance is $9400/a year. Do the math and tell me how much we're enjoying those unemployment checks. And then go **** yourselves. Hard. Twice.

- Oil/gas companies. See last 5 words of my directive to politicians.

- To the dumbass woman who "accidentally" fell into the mall fountain and to the people who want to ban simultaneous walking and texting because of her: see last 5 words of my directive to politicians. 

Aw, that's enough for now. I've worked myself into a lather. YOUR TURN!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

BluestCat
on 1/26/11 5:25 am
Bloody hell minus 24 degrees F here on Monday am. Do you really care what the wind chill temp is when it is MINUS 24 degrees? How about freeze your everything off.

I hate winter! And good news, we are supposed to get another snowstorm tonight with more frigid temps.
HD Mama
on 1/26/11 5:27 am
I can't b!CH about my weather - but that's about it.

I'd like to thank my effed up body for now giving me the added bonus of not one period per month, but now two!  Just what I need...and on top of the extra gift of hemorraging twice a month - I'm now lucky enough to get migraines during my period now....seriously, if this is a glimpse of old age (as my mom likes to point out) - it's not something I'm going to enjoy, LOL.

I love my kids - so don't take this the wrong way, but how did I screw that up so badly?  My 7 year old has the worst attitude on the planet and although we send her to a private school (so she can learn things other than how to speak English and memorize a test), we pay for her to do gymnastics, and cheer along with a million other things we do to enrich her life - all she does is complain about what she DOESN'T have and how we don't care - seriously, I was about to have a nervous breakdown with her last night....I'm about to show her what it's like to NOT have these things, perhaps then she'll be more appreciative and realize how much we sacrifice - for HER (and her younger brother).

Okay, thanks...I feel marginally better (now if this headache would go away, I'd be good)
mstrip59
on 1/26/11 6:29 am

There is a "family friend" who borrowed money from my 86 year old father and did not pay it back about a month ago.  I found out about this when he called me saying that he needed some food for the house and did not have any money then he told me about the above.  He wanted me to call and ask her about this and since this same situation happened before I declined to make that call but I went to the grocery store for him.  I get a call from her today asking "are you mad at me?" then stated she was thinking that but at times she has "crazy thoughts."  I guess that is her excuse for "thinking" that she did not have to pay my father back.  I guess when I just hung up in mid sentence and did not call her back she got the message.  "Crazy thoughts" are not a reason for taking advantage of anyone, especially the elderly.

Bette B.
on 1/26/11 7:06 am
 Forgot one! I am BEYOND pissed at the guy I did photographic work for back in SEPTEMBER - and gave a generous 25% discount to because it's a charity - who's only paid me TWENTY GODDAMNED DOLLARS on his bill. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

-Mari-
on 1/26/11 10:59 am
Totally OT: Bette, I noticed your travel gnome, the one who walked out in a huff after being drunk in Vegas, I think he hitched to CA and is now going to be a movie star.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Most Active