Have you taken the survey in the January Newsletter yet?

jpeacock
on 1/26/11 1:52 am
First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who has!

If you have not taken the survey, please consider doing so - information about my research study and the link to the survey are below. I promise I will not continue harassing the good people of this site forever, but I do still need as many people as possible to complete the survey and help make the study a success! The survey DOES NOT solicit any personal information, and I AM NOT attempting to sell you anything. This is strictly to help learn more about and potentially improve WLS services.

Thank you again,
Jessica Pea****

ObesityHelp members 18 years and older who had weight loss surgery between January 1, 2006 and July 1, 2010 are invited to participate in a research project survey about their surgical experience. If you had surgery between these times and were 18 years or older at the time of surgery, please follow the provided link to complete the survey. All survey responses are anonymous and confidential, and should only take about 15-20 minutes to complete.

Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated and will help to better understand current services offered to bariatric patients and how they might be improved.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bariatricpatientsurvey

marypatf
on 1/27/11 12:15 am
 Did it!
Very interesting and well written
HW-272, PreOp Diet Start-269, SurgWeight-256,                                               CurrentWeight 189. 

Most Active