Phych Evalution Today...

Pamela B.
on 1/25/11 9:01 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
Well my Evaluation was every bit of 500 ???'s no lie...It took me from 2pm-4:30pm every bit of it... but it ended up good I guess said I had some issues...
cristie2000
on 1/25/11 9:40 am
 Mine was too!  It was an interesting experience.  I couldn't decide whether to answer honestly or tell them what I thought they wanted to hear.  I decided to be honest since it is time to get real with myself.  The psychiatrist said I had no "red flags".  I guess that is good.  I am still waiting on their report.  I had mine two weeks ago, so this should be interesting.  I think it will be different reading about myself in someone else's point of view. 
Pamela B.
on 1/25/11 2:00 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
so do you have your Consult date yet ...I'm still working on mine...I just had it today and their a supossed to fax it to the surgeons office tomorrow...I'm really glad to get it over with because I have waited abt 19 mnths for it...I have been seeing the wrong dr. for it thought I was seeing the right one for the past 19 mnths he kept putting me off and putting me off until 19 mnths has passed...LOL Glad I finally got the nerve to see someone else...LOL
Most Active