NEW PICTURES! New Surgery New ME!

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 12:47 pm
Hi everyone! I hope you all had an awesome Holiday! I managed to get thru and still lose 10 lbs!  I recently had back surgery and I am doing very well now. I am 1 1/2 years out from my lap band surgery and the decision I made to have the WL surgery was the best decision I have ever made. I have since lost 105 lbs and am currently weighing 161 lbs. Without the weight loss I would have never been able to have my back surgery. The doctor said he would have recommended me to loss a 100lbs before he would operate on me. Not to mention the recovery is so much better with out the extra weight! My back was hurt in an accident and I gained a lot of weight from immobility and depression. I know I will never be that person again. I am so thankful for the lap band it has changed my life,
Kiskis
on 1/25/11 1:55 pm - Richmond, Canada
That is an amazing success storey! Thanks for sharing & glad you are doing well. Take care!

K

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 6:13 pm - alexandria, VA
 Wow you are very pretty and what a success story you are! Congrats
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 10:03 pm - Des Moines, IA
Congrats on your weight loss.  We had our surgeries around the same time!  I'm also thrilled with my band and what it has done for my health.  Hope your back is feeling better!
paint2heal
on 1/26/11 3:35 am - Belle, WV
Congratulations!  Way to rock your band!!!
Carla         
Join my 6 WEEK Summer time Weight Loss CHALLENGE!!! from July 11 thru August 22nd.  Join anytime!!!!
SW168/CW162/GW151

Most Active