MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/11 9:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Well...now the mystery of who is going to the Super Bowl is all over.    Congrats to Green Bay and to the Steelers of Pa.    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.     Grateful today for waking up early.  It is cold outside but warm in my home.    Grateful for my wonderful fur babies that love me with all of their hearts.   I love them too.    Grateful for my WLS, Support Groups, all the choices for the different WLS options available to everyone.    Grateful for the chance to live in a normal size body after a lifetime of being morbidly obese.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the different message boards and all the wonderful people on them.    Please feel free to share what you are grateful for today.....after all we ALL have so very much to be so grateful for in our lives.   Have a great day today and remember to make good choices.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active