MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/11 9:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Cocobean
on 1/23/11 10:34 pm
 I love the quote by Mark Twain that says "Habit is habit and not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time."

"Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time." ~ Mark Twain
Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/11 10:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 That is a good quote !!!!   Thanks for sharing that with us !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

wannalose4boo09
on 1/23/11 10:51 pm - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
"Negativity will only make you feel bad, and if you think you'll lose you will - So chin up, smile on your face, and show the world you can do anything"

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/11 11:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 AMEN !!!!     Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Most Active