LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS SUNDAY IN KELLER, TX.

Vivian Prouty
on 1/24/11 12:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

We are combining our Jan/ Feb meeting and it will be held this sunday.    Anyone is welcome to attend whether pre op or post op and no matter which surgery you have or are planning on having.   Our meeting is topic based, we have a monthly clothing exchange and I try to have samples every month.   If you are planning on attending please let me know so I will have enough samples and literature for everyone.    Hope to see you there.

WHERE AND WHEN......SUNDAY JAN. 30TH 3:30 - 4:30 PM
                                             CARROLL WATKINS DRIVING SCHOOL ( NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL )
                                              303 N. MAIN STREET
                                              KELLER, TEXAS 76248

Please don't forget to RSVP if you plan on attending

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

brooks1392
on 1/24/11 8:06 am
Hi where do I RSVP to?
Vivian Prouty
on 1/24/11 8:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
 You RSVP to me,   If you would like to join our group and get automatic emails from me concerning the meetings you can go to Community above in the blue above where it says lapband forum.   Then go to the second column and go to Group Directory.   Then put in LOSE IT 4 LIFE...then you can click and join the group.   I look forward to meeting you on sunday.   Have a blessed day and thank you so much for the  RSVP.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active