Let's have a photo parade!

conchita109
on 1/23/11 9:21 am - Greencastle, PA
Great googly moogly girl!! Again...you ALSO look fabulous!! 
Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 9:31 am - Des Moines, IA
Hey Lean, mean hiking machine!  I love your new pics!  You have shared so many fun adventures with us, with your trips, snowshoeing etc.  The most exciting thing I have done lately is doing the "Shred" exercise DVD.  The weather is soooooooooo COLD out, I just can't deal with it being in the teens.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.   Hopefully soon I can get back outside for some of my exercise.
Glad you are on OH!

Hugs,
Kristi
schuffine
on 1/23/11 10:55 pm
You look great!!!!! DO you not have any loose skin? You sure do not look like it! I am stuck at -65lbs and I have about 65 to go. I am kind of in a rut I feel like :(
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 11:09 pm - Des Moines, IA
I had loose skin before I started.  It has a lot to do with genetics.  My Mom has always weighed 130 pounds and is 5'9 and has the saggiest skin and wrinkles. 

Just take the weight loss one day at a time.  Don't think about how much you have to lose yet, just work hard for today. 
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 9:23 am - Des Moines, IA
Thanks for doing this Kate!  You look beautiful!
conchita109
on 1/23/11 9:27 am - Greencastle, PA
Kate,

You are absolutely beautiful as well and look so much younger!! BRAVO!!

Connie
Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

Wendybrum
on 1/23/11 9:32 am - Oceanside, NY
 Wow you all look great. Very impressive.
wendy

jaxmom
on 1/23/11 9:35 am
SMASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you did amazing!!!!! (btw, i love when the british say 'holiday'.... in lieu of 'vacation.')
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Kate -True Brit
on 1/23/11 4:25 pm, edited 1/23/11 4:27 pm - UK

Now on a mintue! We Brits find it cute when you Americans get it wrong and say vacation instead of holiday!!!!!

But please note that since starting to use OH I have become quite bilingual!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Bette B.
on 1/23/11 9:46 am
 Meh. I wasn't really in the mood for a parade, but since it was KATE who asked . . . .
here I am with DH when we got married in 1997 and in 2006 when we renewed our vows.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Most Active