I have this sense of impending doom

Ms Shell
on 1/24/11 12:46 am - Hawthorne, CA

Try not to do that to yourself.  Right NOW you can only do what you can do period.  Like others have said do have a Plan B, but for now enjoy your complication free band life.  Live for TODAY as tomorrow is never promised.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 2:24 am - Des Moines, IA
Hi Ms. Shell,
I LOVE that saying: Live for Today as tomorrow is never promised! 
Kristi
ratchetjaw
on 1/29/11 5:24 am
I would just not worry about it. Worrying won't help. Just try and follow the band rules. As far as all the stats and crap who knows what those people did. As far as people posting who knows what they did.

Slips caused by vomiting? Or maybe pouch packing trying to get that last bite cause the food is good? Who knows? you know. Not even the so called statistic quoting experts that have been revised. We are all different. I do surgery every day and one thing I have learned is the body doesn't read the books. Use your tool the best you can just my .02.
 Start weight- 353
 Current- 253
 Goal- 215-220   
Most Active