post lap band weight gain

adorkbl
on 1/23/11 7:27 am
That is why I moved to AZ... vitamin D in the sky.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/23/11 7:40 am - Mexico

I lived in AZ for 25 years.  My Vit D was 2.  Normal is 60 or above, we really want to shoot for 80 - 100. ;o)

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
louie8
on 1/23/11 7:56 am
I will get started on that D right away!! THANK YOU!    Thanks so much for all the tips! I feel better already 
LindyLeta
on 9/15/12 8:14 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Whew! I am glad to see I am not the only sugar addict around here. I eat for emotional reasons. I have terrible anxiety, especially at night. That is when I wan to EAT. I love to sit in front of the TV and eat whatever. I recently went on a vacation and ate myself through it. I was 180 and have regained to 190. The doctor warned me of this. But I didn't think I would regain. Ha! Cookies, cake, candy and sugar will get you every time. Monday I start a dance class so I will get some excercise. I've noticed when I am stressed I eat even more. And even when I do stay on my 1200 calorie diet I still haven't lost. Must be all the reserve sweets I still have in my system. I am going on a sugar fast! No more candy or sweets. I am determined to get this 10 pounds off! 180 was great. I wish I had stayed there.

Linda

gingle
on 10/21/15 12:34 pm

I just signed on to this forum. I have had my lap band for 4 years, was able to stay at goal weight and below until this past few months. I can relate to your problem. Am having trouble eating salads, eggs, protein, but am able to eat the junk. I find that i don't have restriction when i eat the junk but have some when i eat the protein and salad. I may be too tight. Am thinking of going back to surgeon to talk to him about this. Ive gained back 14 pounds. I am very depressed. Cant seem to stay on the low carb diet. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Gingle

Ms Shell
on 1/24/11 1:40 am - Hawthorne, CA
I just wanted to tell you that no matter what surgery you have OUR issues with sweets and cookies and chips will undermine us each and every time.  I can ONLY eat about 8oz of food usually 4oz of meat and 4oz of a vegetable.  I literally ate 3/4 of a pie during the holidays. 

My worse time also is in the evening so like the other poster I have found OTHER things to do in the evening to occupy my mind.  I'm working on losing the 21 I gained since October and the 15 more to bring me to my goal.

You CAN do this, if you need counseling GO for it there is no shame is seeking HELP.

MS Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active