How are YOU moving your butt this Sunday?

jaxmom
on 1/23/11 12:41 am
Just got in from the gym so I that I can sit back and watch my Jets and my husband's Packers win today!!!!!!!!

So I did :
45 minutes on the elliptical
15 minutes jogging at 4.5
45 minutes walking at 3.7

I managed to get in 50 ounces of water, too (another bonus because its hard for me to get straigh****er in and i am trying to do 100 ounces/day)

I am soaked with sweat and beet red.... feel AMAZING. shower time!!!!
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Wendybrum
on 1/23/11 1:24 am - Oceanside, NY
 Wow I am impressed. Now I feel like a slaker. I was about to do 35 min on elliptical. Now maybe i will add some weights or treadmill too.
wendy

Tiffany1975
on 1/23/11 1:32 am
WOW! That is awesome! I did 4 miles on the treadmill earlier this mornig. I will be back on there later on today to do another 2-4 miles.

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 1:48 am - Des Moines, IA
wow Jaxmom, you are working it!  I have never tried an elliptical, wouldn't know for sure if I've ever seen one. 

I did the "Shred" with DH and that's a 20 minutes of a hard workout for me and then did 40 minutes on the bike.  WooHOOOO  I'm knocking the minutes off of my exercise challenge goal!
Kate -True Brit
on 1/23/11 3:24 am - UK

7 miles walk over rough, muddy ground with lots of ups and downs! And lots of detours to avoid bogs! Took 2 hours which, in view of the terrain, was excellent going!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

mstrip59
on 1/23/11 3:53 am
35 minutes cardio and plan to do some strength training with five lb dumbbells while I watch the Steelers beat the Jets and GB win today.

Also for any QVC fans out there they have the ZUMBA workout with the toning "shakers", three additional workouts not offered on their infomercial with no shipping and handling for $80. I'm in Michigan and at 4:00 pm it is shown for 2 hours.  It is also on easy pay for two payments. 

I ZUMBA at my new gym and bought it today because I like to work out at home.  On a day like today I don't want to go to the gym for something I can do at home and when I was watching QVC today the workout they have also has a disc just for beginners that break down the moves and sometimes at the gym the moves are too complicated for me and I can't stop the teacher (which is OK 'cause there are other people in the class) to ask for directions so I am looking forward to my home ZUMBA workout.  My cousin will join me at home, she can not pay for the gym membership at this time.  
Julie W.
on 1/23/11 8:30 am - Austin, TX
REALIZE Band on 11/09/10 with
Played pool for about an hour.

NCA2008
on 1/23/11 9:09 pm - NC
60 min Spin class. It was a killer! 22 miles & 600 calories.

Start/293lbs   Current/189lbs  Goal/160lbs

Most Active