how are YOU moving YOUR butt this tuesday?

jaxmom
on 1/24/11 9:01 pm
hey guys! hope you are planning on doing something to sweat yourself closer to your goal!!!!

Elliptical- 45 minutes
Treadmill- 30 minutes (walk/jog combo)
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Lisaizme
on 1/24/11 9:17 pm - TX
my plans: 

8:30 yoga
9:00 step
10:00 Bootcamp
11:30  meet plumbers at my house..

it's always something...

Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

jaxmom
on 1/24/11 11:33 pm
wow, that's quite a schedule!!! uuuummmmm, are you including the meeting with the plumbers (more than one?) at your house in your workout? i DO NOT want to even ask, lol!

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Lisaizme
on 1/25/11 1:26 am - TX
Depends on how much stuff I have to move for them to get to the problem area..  and not sure where the problem exactly is...  under sink, dishwasher, elsewhere?...  hopefully it's under the sink.

Went to get something from under the sink last night and found a dishpan FULL of water .. don't know how long the leak has been going on...

Thank the Lord we found it before it overflowed the dishpan!!!
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

aliciahegeman
on 1/24/11 9:24 pm - Highland, NY
i plan on getting on eliptical for 30-40 min when i get home from work

vickiejk
on 1/24/11 9:32 pm - McDonough, GA
Elliptical - 40 minutes

Vickie Jane

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/11 9:50 pm - Hatboro, PA
I finally joined the gym and went this morning for the first time.  I did:

Walking on treadmill for 1.5 miles in 25 minutes (I know, I certainly won't break any speed records).
and
Bike for 4.5 miles in 20 minutes. 

jaxmom
on 1/24/11 11:36 pm
don't worry yourself about breaking speed records. the fact that you joined the gym and went is AMAZING!!!!! pushing yourself to keep going is difficult, but once you are done, you have such a sense of accomplishment! anyway, as long as you sweat and move, you are getting yourself closer to your goal. congrats to you... and i read your 5 month post op update and you are doing GREAT!!!!

jennylew
on 1/24/11 11:21 pm - Hill AFB, UT
Hi All!

I will be doing 30 minutes of Richard Simmons this morning. I was going to take a 2.5 mile walk, but it's snowing pretty hard out there so I changed mind. Have an awesome day!

Jen-

Starting weight- 265     Goal weight- 165-145 
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 12:20 am, edited 1/25/11 2:44 am - Des Moines, IA
60 minutes on the bike and trying to get myself to do the Shred.
Yay, I did the Shred! WooHOOOO
Most Active