TamifromAl

Kate -True Brit
on 1/22/11 4:41 pm - UK

has deactivated. Why? We need our vets - anyone know what happened? I thought she was really back long term.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/22/11 5:13 pm - Mexico
She kinda went too far with Maria in attack mode and other posters did not agree with her. She then deactivated.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Kate -True Brit
on 1/22/11 10:32 pm - UK

Weird! Can someone explain to me. I thought Wasa BubbleButt had me blocked as I see sometimes that she has posted but I never see the actual posts (I see them when they are copied by someone else). But in response to this thread of mine, she replied - I got it in my e mail notification, her whole message.

But I can't see the reply (which I read throught the notification) on this thread. And WaBB must have seen my thread or she wouldn't have answered.  WasBB - do you have me blocked?

Peculiar!   Kate

steelerfan1
on 1/22/11 10:49 pm
Kate ,

Maria posted something about Starbucks getting a shot of protein in your coffee and the healthy sandwiches they serve there , well Tami started to ask alot of questions of she was getting pd to do this and then stating something about federal regulations  and OH guidelines and all that .

Some of the posters here agreed that Maria was doing nothing wrong just telling people what Starbucks was doing and then boom next thing I knew she was gone .

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Bette B.
on 1/22/11 10:56 pm
 I just do NOT get the point of deactivating! Okay, I understand that you get in arguments, you get pissed, you get fed up . . .  so, you block. You take time away. But leaving forever seems more than a little over the top.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Kate -True Brit
on 1/22/11 11:45 pm - UK

Bette - something weird is happening! Look at my second post! I signed out and between my first and second post, there is post from MWG - WASaBB. I got notified about this and it all appeared in my e mail. BUT I thought she had me blocked as I can never read her posts although I sometimes deduce she has made them. 

And when signed in, I can't see her response to me on this thread.

But she can obviously see my posts as she replied to me!! Sometime, ask her if she knows what is going on? She can read and reply to mine but I can't see and therefore reply to hers? Didn't think it worked like that - thought blocked was blocked both ways! Seems a bit unfair if it is one way - especially as I know she has used me as an example of band problems! I needed others to tell me that she was doing that!

Kate

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/11 12:23 am
unblock, reply, block - ???

regarding the original topic.
it was over the top by tami - she really looked foolish.    starbucks was a customer of mine, i can assure many - they don't pay bloggers to do their advertising.
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/23/11 1:17 am - Mexico
On January 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM Pacific Time, redbabe08 wrote:
unblock, reply, block - ???

regarding the original topic.
it was over the top by tami - she really looked foolish.    starbucks was a customer of mine, i can assure many - they don't pay bloggers to do their advertising.

No, not unblock, not ever.  It's a weird glitch in the system.  I do have her blocked.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Thundergrrrl
on 1/23/11 12:16 pm
Goodbye Cruel OH!! 

Highest Wt: 274 / LAP-Band Low: 180 / Sleeved at 233 / Goal: 160!

steelerfan1
on 1/22/11 11:21 pm
Me either , if I get upset I just walk away and do something else lol its just a message board

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Most Active