6 wks post first fill..needed this...

spuddzy
on 1/25/11 7:16 am - NY
Went today for post visit and had 1 cc put in.  my port was totally empty. I had no bad experieces like I read.. The needle didn't hurt and the water didn't bother me neither..He was very please I lost 20 lbs. since day of surgery 6 lbs since my last visit 3 wks. ago when he took all fluid out of my band cause of pain I had under ribs...So, happy tonight on liquids for 2 days then pureed 2 days then whole food....Horrayy....

spuddzy

whatadream
on 1/25/11 7:31 am - NH
I had a fill today too.  I can relate to how exciting the diet is for the next 4 days.
debbie H.
on 1/25/11 8:07 am - AR
Bless you both! I'm only 2 weeks post op and already looking forward to my first fill. Things are going down way too easily, just not as much, and I'm eating more healthy.  I just went from up-a-straw foods to mushies. Good luck to both of you.

airhead_74
on 1/25/11 8:32 am
DS on 08/20/12
I am also two weeks out and I finally started pureed foods yesterday. I was elated since I have been on liquids for the past four weeks. Pureed cottage cheese is my favorite so far. I also tried pureed chicken with broccoli cheese soup. Yummy. I guess I wasn't thinking about diet restrictions for a few days after my fill which will be on 2/16.

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

Most Active