time to get back on track......

svera
on 1/23/11 2:45 pm - Long Beach, CA
 hmmm...deja vu! I think I said that already but the last month has been crazy stressful! I got a bug/flu at Christmas and it made me tight and it lingered and lingered and its finally starting to go away. My hubby has had a cough and wheezing for 4 months and we cant figure out why(2 or 3 appts this week for him. Then my 93 year old grandma had a fall (she doesn't remember how) and cracked her head open (12 staples) then come to find out a week later she cracked 2 vertebra too. surgery, convalescent home, back to hospital, unknown complications,and every emotion.I'm going to start homeschooling my 15 year old in a week.Work at night and babysitting my 7 month old nephew days= me stressed out and very close to a total  mental and physical breakdown!!!  And I know its wrong but in the last week Ive been surviving on coffee and cheezits almost exclusively. So needless to say I need to get back to reality and a real life with real food and sleep and all that! Maybe I'll even be able to breath again! On the plus side I'm happy I haven't gained during all of this mess and my birthday is next week so maybe I'll get a chance to relax!
   Sara Vera                  
harmony9975
on 1/23/11 10:47 pm
It is so hard not to put everything and everyone ahead of ourselves.  Yet without good self care we end up with nothing to give anyone because we had become so depleted.  I hope you will choose you first---good luck
Harmony
Most Active