lapband plastic surgery and pix!!

3grlsmom
on 1/21/11 9:27 am
 Hello from NJ!!

2 weeks ago I did it!!  Extended TT with lipo  and corsetting.  Also, breast reduction with lift.  Not as bad as I thought it would be.  Self pay (as was my band).  No boobie drains - only 2 tummy drains (out after day 6!)  I have a lot of helpful hints in case you are getting ready to do the same.  I have never been happier and finally am beginning to feel like me again...........

I have no shame and all pix are here to share just by clicking on me.

I love my lap band...........

Karen in NJ 

cheyenne000
on 1/21/11 9:36 am
VSG on 03/25/16

Congrats that is a big difference

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

cheynne03
on 1/21/11 9:58 am - West Monroe, LA
WOW! I must say I was quite taken aback with the cadid photos. LOL!  You do have no shame....that being said, you look marvelous.   I want to do it so bad, I just cant afford it.  How much did all that cost ya, if you wanna say, if not, I just say CONGRATS!

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

3grlsmom
on 1/21/11 10:14 pm
 I am a true New York City girl and rarely do I  get embarased!  I paid 17,000 for both procedures with 1 night hospital and anesthesia.  
Karen in NJ 

-Mari-
on 1/21/11 10:12 am
Hi Karen
Sounds like you are doing great, those drains are a pain. I want to get a breast lift sometime, after seeing your pic's It makes me want to do it more. What a big difference. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
LORIGRIZZ
on 1/21/11 10:22 am - NH

Hi,

I got my TT yesterday. It hurts like hell. Im on 2 vics and 4 montrin and still kills. How long before my stomach muscles stop burning when i stand?

Lori

3grlsmom
on 1/21/11 10:18 pm
 the boobies never hurt at all.

the tt hurt much more....especially all the muscle tightening!  I needed my electric standing recliner for the first 2 weeks and I got a raised toilet seat with arms to help also.  I used a pillow for coughing and a whistle to call for help.  1 perc with 1 advil.....every 4 hours helped a bit and I am still unable to get in a low car....get out of bed alone.....I am really still only 50% better.  The corset TIGHT rellly helps and senekot for pooping  (day5!!)  You will be beautiful........love, me
Karen in NJ 

Hislady
on 1/21/11 10:26 am - Vancouver, WA
Wow that's amazing! Looks like you had a great surgeon that really knew his stuff.
coachgrrl
on 1/21/11 10:25 pm
 WOW!!!!!!!!!

You look amazing even so soon postop.

Your preop pictures looks very familiar-my body looks like that now :(
Nice to see what the results would be.

I think I'll start saving now....

Katy C.
on 1/22/11 3:49 am
Wow, you look amazing!! Thanks for sharing such candid pictures!
Follow my journey on YouTube or visit my blog, The Band in Me!

All weight loss is post-op.
Most Active