Healthier Fast Food With Starbucks

anewlyfe
on 1/21/11 10:26 pm
Posts like this kill me.  Are you people the message board police? I couldn't give a hoot if she is getting kickbacks from the mafia for her Starbucks recommendation.  Who cares?  

I'd rather read about healthier Starbucks food choices than some of the crap that OH has been putting in the margins for us to click lately.
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/11 12:28 am
On January 22, 2011 at 6:26 AM Pacific Time, anewlyfe wrote:
Posts like this kill me.  Are you people the message board police? I couldn't give a hoot if she is getting kickbacks from the mafia for her Starbucks recommendation.  Who cares?  

I'd rather read about healthier Starbucks food choices than some of the crap that OH has been putting in the margins for us to click lately.

MARIA F.
on 1/25/11 3:53 am - Athens, GA
On January 22, 2011 at 6:26 AM Pacific Time, anewlyfe wrote:

Well ty. I do try to post things that I think would interest other WLS'ers.

FormerlyFluffy.com

pam57
on 1/22/11 1:27 am - Murrieta, CA
REALIZE Band on 12/20/10 with
 Hi Maria,

Thank you for the tip on Starbucks wrap.  I am still out on my 6 weeks after my surgery and I was telling my husband that it will be very hard for me to eat something in the morning that is healthy once I go back to work.  We have a cafeteria at work but the cook uses tons of butter on everything (he even drizzles it on the ham for omelets, yuck).  This looks perfect for me.

I appreciate the time and effort it takes to look in to this stuff.

Pam

MARIA F.
on 1/25/11 3:54 am - Athens, GA
Thanks Pam. It's nice to see some support on here! Hope all goes well with your  band!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Bette B.
on 1/23/11 1:54 am
 **** Do I now have to be concerned that every time I mention on here that I like a product, someone is wondering if I get a kickback? What the **** !

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

MARIA F.
on 1/25/11 3:58 am - Athens, GA
Lol. Seems like it. U know I do the product reviews to give others the heads up on things I think they would like (or things to avoid............U know like the FullBar. Yuck!)

Apparantly my posts are not appriciated by some, but I'll keep posting for the ones that do want to read it.

And remember...............no one has to read it. If they haven't liked my prevous posts then no reason to read my current ones.

FormerlyFluffy.com

kasondra123
on 1/23/11 4:19 am - CT

WHY IS EVERYONE SOOOO MEAN TO MARIA??? DID I MISS SOMETHING?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jean M.
on 1/23/11 8:19 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Maria has a long history of inflammatory or controversial posts, often with ever increasing font sizes, that tend to make us question her credibility and/or sanity. The result is that when she posts something genuine, it's hard to distinguish that from the stranger stuff she's said - the Cry Wolf syndrome.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

MARIA F.
on 1/25/11 3:43 am - Athens, GA
On January 24, 2011 at 4:19 AM Pacific Time, Jean M. wrote:
Maria has a long history of inflammatory or controversial posts, often with ever increasing font sizes, that tend to make us question her credibility and/or sanity. The result is that when she posts something genuine, it's hard to distinguish that from the stranger stuff she's said - the Cry Wolf syndrome.

Question my sanity??? Your kidding right?! Aren't you the one that posted that you have had problems with mental illness since you were a child??? So that would make which one of us crazy??? Lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active