Healthier Fast Food With Starbucks

MARIA F.
on 1/21/11 6:35 am - Athens, GA

Fast Food is NOT a NO-NO: Eating Healthy After WLS With Starbucks

Posted on by MariaFitzpatrick

One thing that I hear from other WLS’er is that they can no longer do fast food. Not true. You just have to choose healthier options and with Starbucks that is possible!

Not only does Starbucks have healthy food options but they also have protein that they can add to your favorite drinks!

So if your caught away from your house and you need to eat just stop by your nearest Starbucks.

Grab one of these great healthy options!

Spinach, feta cheese and egg white wrap

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (158 g)
Calories 280
Total Carbohydrate 33g
Protein 18g

Continued

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 7:14 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 Maria, sometimes your posts come off as advertisements.  Do you get any benefits or products from the merchants you review here or on your blog?

Tami
MARIA F.
on 1/21/11 7:42 am - Athens, GA

Tami sometimes your band cheerleading posts comes off as advertisements. Do you get any benefits or a new band for when you have a slip from Allergan for your "enthusiastic" band posts? :-)

Maria

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 7:44 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 Nope.  Now how about answering my question?

Tami
MARIA F.
on 1/21/11 7:46 am - Athens, GA

Excuse me?! U think I OWE you an explanation??? LMAO!

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 7:53 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 I asked the question, but I think you owe the answer to the entire board.

Tami
MARIA F.
on 1/21/11 7:58 am - Athens, GA

Funny how the other lap banders don't have a problem with it. I post what I do as a benefit to the forum. I post things that I think most ppl will find entertaining or useful. If you don't.............you don't have to look at it Tami. Now POOF! Be gone! :-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 8:00 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 Answer the question.  Do you receive any benefits or products from the products you review here or on your blog?  Simple.

Tami
MARIA F.
on 1/21/11 8:03 am - Athens, GA

Let's get this straight Tami..............You do not demand that I answer you. It just doesn't work that way. Believe it or not..............THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND TAMI! Lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 8:06 am - Miramar Beach, FL
 Why is it difficult for you to answer the question?  Do you receive benefits or products from the things you review here or on your blog?

Tami
Most Active