100# gone....again

ariasinger
on 1/21/11 8:11 pm - Sumner, WA
Thank you, Kate, for the nice words.  I feel I've done well and that I'm a success, even if I haven't reached goal yet.  I'm more than half way there.  The health benefits alone have made me happier than you can imagine (actually, you probably CAN imagine) and I'm enjoying my life so much more now that I'm more normal sized.  I may still be obese, but I'm no longer super morbidly obese as I was at the beginning of this journey and there are very few things I cannot do at this point, and those are mainly due to me needing a knee replacement, not due to being fat!  I'm the ultimate Polyanna....I generally ALWAYS have a positive attitude, and I do believe I will reach goal.  I set no time limit to get there, I just know I will.

I do want to say, even though I don't post much, I do read the posts on here often, and you have been a tremendous inspiration to me from the beginning....thank you!

Cindy

adorkbl
on 1/21/11 5:03 pm
Congrats. I have been there (-100lb then re-gained) and am hoping to work my back after a port replacement. Thanks for the added boost of inspiration!! 2011 can absolutely be your year!! 

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

ariasinger
on 1/21/11 8:12 pm - Sumner, WA
Thank you!  2011 can be your year too!!  Now that you have your port problems resolved I hope the weight starts dropping off and you reach your goal this year!  Keep us posted!

Cindy

jackpat
on 1/22/11 1:42 am - Ellensburg, WA

Way to go Cindy. I hope to see you at coffee on the 29th. Keep up the great work. 2011 will be YOUR year!

Pat

ariasinger
on 1/22/11 4:25 pm - Sumner, WA
Thanks Pat!  I'm going to work hard to reach that goal this year.  See you on the 29th.  Safe journey!

Cindy

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/11 1:44 am - Des Moines, IA
Congrats on getting those 20 off! 
2011 will be the year for a lot of people getting to goal!  I know that's my plan!  We can do this!  Go, Cindy, Goooooooooooooooo!
Best wishes to you on your continued journey!
Kristi
ariasinger
on 1/22/11 4:27 pm - Sumner, WA
Thank you, Kristi!  You have done remarkably well....I'm so proud for you!  You look amazing!  I'm sure you will reach goal this year at the rate you're going.  Keep up the good work and I'll meet you along the road to goal!

Cindy

Most Active