FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/20/11 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

SO glad that friday  has finally arrived and the weekend it about to begin.   I have a busy weekend.  It is so cold here this AM.  20*.   That is really cold for Texas.    Today I am grateful for the size of my stomach pouch.    It is still really small...so glad that even at times I feel that I could eat a huge plate of food.....I can't.   I am grateful for my friends here on OH and for all the staff of OH.   Grateful for all the work that everyone puts into OH and so grateful that my bariatric surgeon tells all his patients about Obesity Help.   Please feel free to share with us some of the things you are grateful for today.
Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

debbie H.
on 1/21/11 4:39 am - AR
I'm just a week post op, but I too am thankful for some things. I'm thankful that I came through the surgery intact. Also that I have a very good doctor and staff support. I'm thankful for the possibility of several health benefits IF I do my part and make the most of it. And I'm thankful that I am learning so much through OH.

Most Active