More Painful than I Expected...

T. Christian
on 1/21/11 10:20 am

Ugh, girl I am sitting on my couch and stressin about Monday. Just can't wait til its over.. I see you lost 100 pounds! Good for you! Over what period of time?

Follow me @ www.Trim4Life.blogspot.com

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 
Confirmed Pregnancy- 3-14-11 ** Birth of Baby girl 11-1-11
*Never expect perfection from an imperfect person.

airhead_74
on 1/21/11 10:50 am
DS on 08/20/12
I started my pre-op diet at the end of July. I lost 102 pounds between then and my pre-op appointment on 1/4/11. I have never lost more than 30 lbs dieting until now .I could not have done it without the help of my dietician and tracking my food and exercise on OH. I also did a lot of swimming. I had no choice if I wanted to have my surgery. My beginning weight was so high that noone wanted to perform surgery on me.

The weekend before my surgery was very nerve racking for me. But I just kept picturing myself at home the next weekend. resting and recoveribg. You an do it and you will do great.

Lap Band with Greater Curvature Plication 1/10/11, Conversion to DS 8/20/12 

T. Christian
on 1/21/11 11:15 am
WOW! Great for you!! Wonderful wonderful! Thanks for the encouragement!

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 

tarheel4life
on 1/21/11 10:22 am

Hey there! When you read someone's post that you like, at the bottom of it you will see an "Add Friend" button. Just push that and you will be good to go. I think you can also search for members by surgery type and add from there.

Good luck to you with your surgery. Hopefully things will go well! :) 

Starting -240 /Current -149  /1st goal -150 / New Goal - 144

T. Christian
on 1/21/11 10:29 am
Oh I see it! Thanks for the well wishes!

tarheel4life
on 1/21/11 10:32 am
I got your request! :)
Starting -240 /Current -149  /1st goal -150 / New Goal - 144

Stephanie M.
on 1/23/11 11:56 pm

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

OCMomma
on 1/21/11 12:36 pm
Congrads on your surgery. It will get better... DId they put anything in your band during the surgery? 

Just keep sipping , I know its tough but you dont want to get dehydrated or stopped up ( if you know what I mean) 

Failed Lapband December 2010,Revision to RNY 2015.

Cocobean
on 1/21/11 1:33 pm
 Just had my surgery on the 18th.  I'm 3 days post op and finally feeling better.  The gas left today finally.  That was the worst as someone else mentioned.  I don't think they filled mine during surgery.  I go back to see the surgeon on Monday.  I did over do it the first day home and didn't mind the 30 min rule.  That was a painful experience.  Hot chicken broth was the best. 
Good luck to you and your journey.  Hope you get your fluids down.  
PaintingChef
on 1/21/11 10:58 pm - TN
Thanks so much everyone, I'm feeling SO much better today.  It was kind of gross (TMI alert...) but yesterday evening, I puked up a bunch of air and foam and it was like suddenly I felt fine.  I did make the mistake this morning of sipping some water when I got up to use the bathroom and then laying back down in bed too soon so that came right back up.  Awesome.

My band does have a little fill in it already, although I'm not sure how much.  I guess I should probably know that but honestly I don't.  Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure what size my band is.  I guess I need to start a running list of questions for my next appointment.  He sees me again on Feb 1st.

So for now I'm just sipping sipping sipping and walking walking walking.  Right?

XOXO
My blog:  PaintingChef

Most Active