Finally... some reality on a reality show

jaxmom
on 1/19/11 11:36 am
In the midst of watching "i Used to be Fat" on MTV. LOVE this show. This week, the girl, McKenzie, busted her butt without seeing any results on the scale. She was devastated and crying.... her trainer told her that some weeks her body will resist change. The scale won't always be kind and act as a testament to all of our hard work. he said 'when the scale fights you, fight back!"
A moment I am sure we can all relate to....
Lap-Banded March 16, 2010
263.4/187/148(Start/current/Goal)

'once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right'

Hermosa L
on 1/20/11 1:16 am
I really enjoyed this weeks show too.. I like that she admitted to working out 6 hours a day to get results... tho she said she went from a 20 to 14 I'm not sure if she was talking out of plus size because that's not 6 sizes! Anyhow... I did really enjoy

Heavy is a very real show.. actually brought tears to my eyes.. I can relate a lot more to their stories .. have you seen it yet?
karenw730
on 1/20/11 8:47 pm
I taped and watched Heavy last night... great story..but... I heard myself giving this excuse... "well sure, if I had a month off and a personal trainer, I could have done it that way too..."
I'm ashamed for still being full of excuses

Most Active