Steelerfan1

bubblesrn
on 1/20/11 1:11 am
Hey girl!
Thinking of you for this Sunday and secretly cheering on for Big Ben and your Boys!
I'm in Jets nation here, I live like 15 minutes from the Meadowlands and the town next to me is where the Jets practice but I CAN'T STAND THE JETS! 
I've even met Mark Sanchez in a hotel elevator along with some of the offensive linemen.  I'm a Giants fan, and I'm a Jersey girl but I'll cheer black and yellow!

Have fun on Sunday!!!!!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

steelerfan1
on 1/20/11 3:01 am
LOL Jan,

I was cheering for the Jets this past Sunday when they was playing the Pats , I will cheer for any team that plays that team I just can not stand that cheating team lol.

I told hubby if for some reason we do lose Sunday at least the Jets took out the Pats for the superbowl :o)

We will beat the Jets this time around we got our team back , alot of our key players was out the first time around Mark will know what it feels like to see Troy back there this time lol.

Steelers will be Superbowl bound around 9 pm Sunday night :o) !!!!!  And going for ring number 7

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Most Active