10 days Post-op

GonnaBeHot
on 1/20/11 5:05 am - TX
Hello all.

I am ten days post op and just need to brag a little bit.  I lost 17lbs pre-op and have lost a total of 25.5 lbs since surgery.  Actually, I haven't weighed since monday but...

Anyway,  I will be going to pureed foods tomorrow and I am starving!  Did you all have this feeling and did pureed foods fill you up?  I feel so anxious that I will try to start "cheating" with bad food choices if I am still hungry.

Thanks for you help!

psychomom
on 1/20/11 5:42 am - China Grove, NC
YAY for your wt loss !!!! Yes it is totally normal to be hungry and worry about adding foods back in .It is gonna be challenging in the next few weeks b/c you probably don't and won't have any restriction in your band so it will kind of be up to you. Just hang in there and try to make the best choices possible. Pureed will hold  you over at first but you will still likely get hungry at times still. I blended lots of regular foods to puree stage and ate them. I know you are ready for real food.LOL Seems like forever since you had it. Keep on keeping on you are doing great!!!! 

reneekennedy11
on 1/20/11 8:50 am - CA
How was surgery for you? Mine is tommorrow....Im so scared! Congrats on your weight loss!
mjtoldeo
on 1/21/11 12:18 am
My surgery is for the 1st. Im so excited. Been on iquids for about a week now have one more to go before the surgery. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work!

Sandy
Most Active